Why American Mold Solutions is the Only One to Use. . .

Hello, my name is Dr. Paul Bass and I want to thank Sharon Lampley and the entire American Mold Solution's remediation crew for saving my home.

After hiring two other companies and several years of attempting to eliminate the mold, there was still toxic mold in most every room in my home. The local company I hired just used ozone, air sanitizers and filter equipment. They vented my crawlspace but did not remove or clean anything. The second company was from out of state. They systematically guessed at what was causing the problems, sprayed chemicals on everything in the home about 3 times, removed some drywall, and pulled out all of the carpet. They replaced the subflooring and installed hardwood throughout the home. Everything they recommended I did to try to help eliminate our problems. Meanwhile I was watching my beautiful wife's health continue to deteriorate. Finally I called American Mold Solutions. Sharon Lampley came in and inspected our home, analyzed all of the problems, created a scope of work, and they methodically got the job done paying close attention to the smallest of details.

I have been totally pleased with the honest determined commitment to uncovering every last contaminant in my home and eliminating it in an environmentally safe manner. Please don't wait, I highly recommend American Mold Solutions for their diligence, green, non carcinogenic approach to removing all aspects of mold and contaminants from my home. Job very well done, they are the best.

Dr. Paul Bass
Tullahoma TN

Saturday, January 3, 2015

9/30/2005 - Belmont

Belmont Blvd. Nashville, TN  -  09/30/2005

There is a closet in a classroom with possible microbial growth and needed it checked immediately. This is a day care facility and the staff was concerned for the children.

This was an interesting job.  The moisture source could not be traced initially.  This closet was in behind the entry door, with no known moisture sources in the area.  The closet used to be an old coat closet and was converted to a storage closet when shelves were added over the old wall paper that definitely had microbial growth.  Once the shelves were pulled, it was obvious that whomever installed the shelves nailed a ledger board into the ductwork that went up inside the wall to the second floor.  When the cold air crossed the nails and the nail heads in the closet were warm, they condensate onto the old wall paper and with no air flow or light it was a great place for mold to manifest.

Confirmation from the Lab that remediation was successful, no elevated levels and no toxic molds exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment