Why American Mold Solutions is the Only One to Use. . .

Hello, my name is Dr. Paul Bass and I want to thank Sharon Lampley and the entire American Mold Solution's remediation crew for saving my home.

After hiring two other companies and several years of attempting to eliminate the mold, there was still toxic mold in most every room in my home. The local company I hired just used ozone, air sanitizers and filter equipment. They vented my crawlspace but did not remove or clean anything. The second company was from out of state. They systematically guessed at what was causing the problems, sprayed chemicals on everything in the home about 3 times, removed some drywall, and pulled out all of the carpet. They replaced the subflooring and installed hardwood throughout the home. Everything they recommended I did to try to help eliminate our problems. Meanwhile I was watching my beautiful wife's health continue to deteriorate. Finally I called American Mold Solutions. Sharon Lampley came in and inspected our home, analyzed all of the problems, created a scope of work, and they methodically got the job done paying close attention to the smallest of details.

I have been totally pleased with the honest determined commitment to uncovering every last contaminant in my home and eliminating it in an environmentally safe manner. Please don't wait, I highly recommend American Mold Solutions for their diligence, green, non carcinogenic approach to removing all aspects of mold and contaminants from my home. Job very well done, they are the best.

Dr. Paul Bass
Tullahoma TN

Saturday, January 3, 2015

2005 - High Rise Condo

Test results from Bellevue – Condominium High-rise 1st floor unit

The test results did have the "Black Mold" present, but please keep in mind there are over 30 thousand kinds of mold with most of them being dark in color only the lab can determine if it is truly toxic "Black Mold"

Stachybotrys and Chaetomium molds were found in both rooms. 

Effects on humans from Wikipedia.

Depending on the length of exposure and volume of spores inhaled or ingested, symptoms can manifest as chronic fatigue or headaches, fever, irritation to various areas including the eyes, mucous membranes of the mouth, nose and throat, as well as other symptoms such as sneezing, rashes, and chronic coughing. In severe cases of exposure or cases exacerbated by allergic reaction, symptoms can be extreme including nausea, vomiting, and bleeding in the lungs and nose.

Chaetomium spp. is also encountered as causative agents of infections in humans. A few cases of fatal deep infections due to Chaetomium atrobrunneum have been reported in the immune compromised host.   Other clinical syndromes include brain abscess, peritonitis, and onychomycosis.

After AMS remediation.

Final Testing 7/6/2005:     #1 Living Room     #2 Bedroom

No toxic molds found only common molds.  Air testing consists of at least 2 test, inside in the area of contaminants and one 10 ft outside the entry door.  Inside usually has to be equal to or less than outside; outside test tells the Lab what spores come in as you go in and out.  Both inside tests are significantly less than outside and no toxic molds present.  Confirmation from the Lab that remediation was successful.

This situation did result in a law suit where the owners sued the condo association, since the association is responsible to eliminate moisture sources from the HVAC chase.  Instead they just changed out the ceiling tiles once the mold was visible and did not correct the moisture source.  This resulted in the association settling with the clients out of court once AMS depositions were complete and negligence on the part of the association was established.

No comments:

Post a Comment